|Enterprise Mobile News Results for Apirl 2016|
This month the key topics in Enterprise Mobility are:
- Apps, apps, apps - as usual the hottest and toppest of mobile related keywords. This month a plethora of analyst articles and reports covering mobile app development, and the announcement from Kony/Cognizant are helping apps stay at the top.
- Security - when it comes to Enterprise Mobility security is always right up there in popularity. This month new reports from organisations such as Gartner plus many articles, product feature announcements
- Microsoft has moved up in popularity of search results in this month. This is a real mixed bag of positive and negative sentiment regarding Windows 10 in the mobile enterprise space.
- Adobe - news around Flash security patches, and Adobe & Box team-up
- Apple - this month a large amount of analyst articles and speculation around Apple in the Enterprise, additionally the FBI encryption discussion continues.
- Blackberry - articles regarding financial results dominated, and ongoing speculation regarding security business versus hardware business.
- Google (Alphabet) - Mobile first moving to AI first. Hires ex-Motorola Rick Osterloh. EU antitrust charges, and virtual reality.
- HP & HPE - teaming up with NEC and selling of Mphasis make up the majority of stories.
- IBM - a wide variety of articles this month including Apple partnership, customer announcements, security, and health.
- Kony - Bill Bodin (ex-IBM) joins, and the partnership with Cognizant get most of the headlines.
- Microsoft - Plenty of articles considering the Build event, and the future of Microsoft in mobile.
- MobileIron - Access product announcement, and plenty of analyst security related articles.
- Oracle - app announcements, ongoing Google/Oracle lawsuit, purchase of Crosswise,
- Samsung - product announcements including Galaxy Tab Pro S, Convoy 4, and Knox/security related articles.
- SAP - IBM cloud partnership, Sales Mobile app for Business One, many analyst articles.